Who am I - part II

Part I in here

I am extremely hard on myself, have very high standards (it's all about me :D). People notice and tell me this all the time.
I am aware of this fact, but I wouldn't want to be any other way.
It's hard and consuming, but it’s helped me grow and become a better person.
I am highly motivated and passionate, resilient, stubborn and I never give up.
I do get tired and feel like giving up sometimes, but those are just flashes when I am disappointed/frustrated. Then I come to my senses and fight until I reach what I want.

I used to think it's OK to be impulsive, as long as you don't hurt other beings (humans or animals), studying human behaviour for half my life - and knowing myself deeply - I am humble enough to accept that I was wrong and decided to avoid acts of mental instability in the future.
Lost a friend in the process, which made me tremendously suffer
Many things have happened since I arrived in England and I changed my mind. 
It's not OK at all because someone always gets hurt.

And I lied before, I do give up sometimes, at relationshipsIf it's not up to me, I don't fight against the wind. I can't afford to waste time with people who don’t do/think/feel the same. 
I am just a human being, I make all sorts of mistakes, even if I try not to.





And I have many other defects. Another one is being too sensitive. But I won't bother you with all these things now. You'll find out pretty soon that no one is perfect.
What? You thought I was????!
Ah... so sweet... I am not, unfortunately. Not perfect, but genuine. If I say I care, I do. Honestly. 
I genuinely care about people. It is in my nature. 
They often betray me, but we are not all the same. 
There are good people and mean/bad people. We must learn to see the difference.


If you appreciate it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook, on the other blogs I own: Carpe Diem De gustibus non est disputandumPovestea Isabellei, and on LinkedIn.

In case you love reading, please have a look at my eBook (the first fragment of my biography), and write a review if you have two minutes. You will be helping me to help my parents.

Thank you for your visit. See you soon, amazing human being.

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post