Single? So what? Happy Valentine's day!

I know, it sucks being single on 14 February, but what can we do?!
It's not that we can go on the streets and be with the very first homeless person we meet.
--- Or can we?!
Sure we can! If we really need someone this day.
--- Do I need/want someone this day?
Neah, I've got no one in my heart. Which is good. Had a big crash on someone for some time.
Felt alive again after several years of stoned heart.
I have wondered for a long time if is better not to love or to love the wrong person. Hmmm. Now, all I can say is: Thank God is over!!! What an experience, please, never again!
--- Have I learned anything?
Hell, No!
I've got a very stupid heart. Chooses all people she should stay away from.
But hey, hearts don't have a brain!
And as someone said: love is CHAOS. Really liked this metaphor, thanks dear Anonymous.

I've been asked why I am still single (at this age :D).
"Am I gay (lesbian), bisexual?"
No and no (and NO! What the hell??!).
I am single because nobody wants me! Simple as that. :D
Or better, I can't be with the people that my heart chooses, (are not good for me, I am not good for them) so I would rather be alone. I LOVE being single, I truly, deeply do. FREEDOM!
Anyway, I will stay in bed all day long eating fresh onions, garlic bread, beans on toast and other smelly food, as I said in here. And I already had a sip of salty water (my tongue is hurt, no idea why. Salt helps curing the open wounds).
I am pretty sure I/WE will survive this day. Jensen Ackles, here I come!!!

Happy Valentines day to all singles in the world and to all homosexuals!
Don't want to wish Happy day to the couples, you are already lucky. MAYBE. :D

Image from Tshirt-Factory.ro

Ps. Didn't get any love card. Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post