2 - Every morning we are born again

“What we do today is what matters most.” 
It's what Buddha said, and I share His awe-inspiring statements. 

We can start over every morning. 
We can start over every minute. We have so many chances. Take action NOW! 

  • Forget about yesterday, unless you have to finish something you started. Please don't ignore your promises. That's something else. Start living your life TODAY because we only have NOW!
  • Forgive yourself for the mistakes made in the past.“There are no mistakes, just chances we've taken.” India Arie 
  • Stop complaining, take the decision to learn how to stay positive right now. 

Please have a look at the first post, there is more.
Know "that it's simple, but it's not easy." as Jim Rohn reveals. 

There are no shortcuts to nothing. If you want something, go take it and be prepared to suffer. 

That's it for today. 
Not much, or maybe too much for some. 
Hope you weren't expecting a pill or something. There is no short cut to positivity. 
The power is within you. 
Change your perspectives, change your attitude, give, believe, smile and Love. 


Ps. This is the second post from the motivational series titled: 7 steps to positivity
You don't have to follow them in order, the numbering is more for me really. 
All the posts are related one to another, therefore are complimentary. 
You may find similar information in many of them, but that's because they are all based on THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. 

Reflect on every word written in all these posts. Take time to fully understand everything. 

I am doing this for myself, as a reminder for the future, but also for youPlease stay tuned
I have already received some very enthusiastic private emails regarding this subject, so I am confident someone will take advantage of my methods which I am learning from others.
Thank you for your support and positive reflections.

**
If you appreciated it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading, follow me on Amazon.
Thank you. 
See you soon, amazing human being.


 Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post