My First Novel–Amazing Book Trailer


My dear readers, my first novel that made me become a registered author, is Live on Amazon. It's been so for two days. However, because of an unhappy misunderstanding, it's not on paperback version just yet. 
This fact made me very upset and refused to inform my fans about it. 


The book trailer melted my heart so I won't keep it quiet anymore. Have a look, people. Isn't it amazing?


Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post