Are you cold and down? Make a Mood Changer Tea

I am not a tea lover.
I don't even drink water.
I don't fancy liquid stuff.
I don't know why and I am annoyed because water is fundamental for the body to function properly.
I have to force myself to drink any sort of liquid.
Except for fizzy energising drinks.
Yes, that's the only drink I love. But I don't drink it often because it's not that healthy. Is it?

Anyway, let's move on.

I am a recipe inventor. I am that, I am. My Romanian blog, De Gustibus Non Est Disputandam, is incontestable proof of that. Almost all the recipes published there (@400) are "flour from my bag." Which means that I invented them.

For more recipes (gluten-free, on-a-budget, vegan, vegetarian, easy, brave, unique, unusual, etc.) please visit this blog: https://comfortfood4you.blogspot.com.

At the moment, I am baking a vegan cake with Raffaello. Which doesn't make it vegan really. Bloody Raffaello. Never mind.

I am open-minded, brave and curious about odd and new tastes. Nothing scares me. Except for insects. Bleah....
Some might say I am crazy, but that's their opinion.
Despite all of the negative introduction, I have invented a few tea recipes too.
Some are so brave that I decided not to publish them until I am famous. Then, I'll make money with them.

Today I want you to try this tea made with fresh ingredients. Like apple and cinnamon.

I have doubts about the freshness of the cinnamon, but I guess that doesn't count much as cinnamon cannot be used fresh. At least, it's what I've been told. Go figure.

Homemade tea with apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.

I am sure that this combination is from antiquity, but I don't know how many of you actually think to make it at home.

All you need is one apple and a  stick of cinnamon. Powder (cinnamon) is good too.
If you drink your tea sweet, then you need sugar, honey or sweetener.
  • Cut the apple into slices and put them in a teapot. No, not like in the image. That's a carafe. I don't have a transparent jug for this purpose. Sorry. 
  • Add the cinnamon stick.
  • Boil the water and add it on. 
  • Let it brew for 5 (or 10) minutes. 
  • Drink it hot. 
Homemade tea with apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.


How many mugs can you make from an apple and a cinnamon stick? 
It depends on how strong you like your tea.
I would say 4 mugs.

But, you can add more boiled water on top like other 2 times. So you could have 12 mugs or more.

It smells divine and it tastes divine. It reminds you of Christmas. 
It warms you up, not only physically, but spiritually too. It lifts your mood. Honestly. Try it. 

It's perfect for cold times, especially for rainy days.

Homemade tea with apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.


 

Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

2 Comments

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

  1. Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally
    suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope you've tried the tea though. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post