Crush


I must warn you, I had a glass of red wine before starting to write this silly post.

I am stuck with two finished books ready to be published.
I cannot write a blurb to submit them to a literary agent/publisher.
A writer unable to write a blurb. Who would have thought?
Anyway, it makes sense if you think about it. A writer is not a business person although he/she writes for a living.
However, I am disappointed in myself... oh wait, is it disappointed with, by, in?!? Which preposition is correct? I looked up online and couldn't come with a straight answer. Never mind.

This post is just for taking my mind away from writing as I am on the edge of insanity.

I watched Assassin's Creed yesterday. Yeap. Me, a person who despise any sort of violence. Full of contradiction I am, I am very much aware of that, don't worry.

But I didn't watch it for the plot. I actually didn't like it at all. And I didn't watch it because of the game... I am not a computer/play station player. The only games I play are words games on Merriam-Webster.

Anyway, I watched Assasin's Creed because of Michael Fassbender. I have a crush on him. He is utterly irresistible. The sexiest man alive - besides Enrique Iglesias, of course.

Picture from Powellong
Before him, I had a crush on Jensen Ackles - one of the two protagonists of Supernatural - a TV show.

Picture from freshwallpapers
And I finally realised that I do have a type in matter of men: tall, white collars = men in suit, handsome, funny, VIP = unattainable. Yeap. That's why I am single. - And because I am nuts, but don't tell anyone.

If I was lesbian I would have a crush on Monica Bellucci, Kate Winslet and... myself. Yeap. A little narcissism can't do me any harm, can it?

I discovered Michael Fassbender when I watched 12 Years a Slave and the role he played disgusted me. Brrr.
Then I watched Steve Jobs because Kate Winslet was in it (my favourite actress). I wasn't impressed much, neah.
But A Dangerous method, wow! That was... wow! I loved the role he played, although he wasn't a good guy.
I think that was when I thought he was an amazingly good looking human. Maybe because I am interested in psychology and Carl Jung is one of my favourite psychiatrists, quite unclear why I liked him so much. To be fair, Keira Knightley played brilliantly, as usual.
I have to watch Jane Eyre as I love Charlotte Brontë. Absolutely.

I also like Benedict Cumberbatch, but I don't think is because of his handsomeness, more because of his role in Sherlock Holmes. Arrogant prick, but what a genius!

However, despite my crush on him, I will not watch Alien: Covenant. That's too much for me. Sorry. Assasin's Creed is my limit.

I have come back to the post 5 minutes after I published it because I remembered I had a crush on Theo James while watching the Divergent series.

Image cdn29
Then again, I loved  Eddie Redmayne in The Theory of Everything. Beautiful British accent and freckles!!!
As you can see, my crushes are very volatile. They normally last for a few hours, or days. But definitely, I do not spend my time dreaming about them.
It happens when I watch a movie with them.
I don't think is a matter of physical appearance as is a matter of talent, my state of mind and the role they play. God knows who will be the next.

Image from Wallpaperscraft
If you appreciate it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.

Thank you for your visit. See you soon, amazing human being.

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post