Attitude vs beauty

Sometimes you see a woman who walks with grace, and you instantly think that she is beautiful.
So, you look closer, maybe with envy or admiration, and realise that she is not that beautiful in the end. She just has a way to walk, look, and speak that makes her be perceived as beautiful.
Besides, beauty is subjective.
What is beautiful for me, could be horrible for you and vice-versa.
Some friends of mine could testify to that. Somebody showed me a picture of a girl who was the most beautiful in the kingdom, in his opinion.
I looked at it and remained silent for a few seconds. Enough to disappoint my friend. I couldn't go back, the milk was spilt.
She wasn't my cup of tea, that's for sure.
But, I don't have to like girls, sadly, I still like men. :D
God knows why!!! Anyway, this is it. That is how I was born. It's not that I will wake up lesbian one morning. It doesn't work that way. No, regrettably.
No seriously, it DOESN'T!
Anyway, let's forget about me, men and nonsense. Get back to business (it's a figure of speech :D).
 
woman with hourglass figure-posing-wood-logs
Me in 2022 = 47 years old. I am that old. Never thought I get to this age. 


You don't need to be beautiful to make people admire you.
You don't have to be young, don't have to be slim/thin, don't have to be rich either.
No, all you need is to look into a mirror and tell yourself that you are gorgeous. Once, twice, five times, ten until you'll believe it.
Maybe you don't have enough confidence, maybe you are down, maybe you don't feel beautiful, but trust me when I say that you are BEAUTIFUL (or handsome. I speak at feminine because I am a woman and a feminist - unfortunately :D). You just need to say it until you'll believe it.

I read that when you need to believe something which is difficult: like the fact you are happy, when you are not, one way to trick your mind into believing this is to tell yourself every night (when going to bed) that you are happy. Then, you have to do it first thing in the morning.
--- For how long?! 
Well, until you'll believe it. 1 month, 3 months, 1 year until you'll trick your mind.
So, start acting like being beautiful, take an example from me, if you know me.
Attitude is everything.
People tell me that I am a strong, confident, gorgeous woman who scares the hell out of men.
I look at them, and I am amazed because I don't feel like being any of these adjectives.
Still, they perceive me like that.
--- Why? 
Well, I had worked really hard to build this aura around me.
But I must admit that I was lucky. I was born a fighter. Even when I give up, I don't give up without a big fight. I might tell you the story one day. If you are interested.

So, once again, ladies and gentlemen, beauty is subjective. Attitude is objective.
Walk with attitude, act with attitude, work with attitude, and smile with attitude.
ATTITUDE! 
Just don't exceed in showing too much attitude which is more arrogance than anything else.
Don't be arrogant or presumptuous.
It's not cool and it doesn't make you look beautiful. On the contrary.
Learn the difference. It's fundamental. 

 
 

Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

8 Comments

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

  1. What do you mean with "take example from me"?! You are gorgeous, it's not only attitude, it's a fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohoho, thank you! Still, attitude is important. Some people are gorgeous, but act as they are ugly.

      Delete
  2. Ok, ok. I know you, I watch you carefully sometimes, you are most certainly a stunning women. Yes you act, walk, smile with attitude, but your traits are so beautiful. You don't wear loads of make-up, you seem to not care about brands and last trends, still, you always look so perfect. Quite impressive. So I need to contradict you: Attitude counts, but what mother nature gave you it's equally important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. So, we know each other. I can't imagine people who don't know me reading this blog anyway. So many compliments, I feel really touched. Thank you so much! I don't look perfect at all, just like being elegant. It's in my nature. I see your point, still, as I said in the previous comment reply, some people are beautiful, but act like they don't know it. Of course, physical beauty it's not more important than inner beauty though.

      Delete
  3. So obsessed with your looks women. We don't really care. Average men are interested in other things. Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright then, please, illuminate us: what are men interested in?!

      Delete
  4. You look outstanding! As above,in your case it's not only the attitude, but the looks too. You're beautiful inside as you are outside. I would love to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my! I am so, so very sorry for the late reply. Unforgivable.
      Thank you so much, Roger. 😳Maybe in a another life. It would be years late now.
      So sorry. I didn't mean to ignore your comment.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post