This is love, definitely!

I don't watch Tv, don't listen to the radio, don't read newspapers/magazines and I am never aware of what's going on in the world. Sadly. It's a choice, of course. I know it's not good, is like living in a parallel universe: nothing wrong happens until I go on Facebook. :D
Anyway, last week I discovered this song on You tube. Can't remember what I clicked on and why, but I was so impressed by this incredible voice! Love her look, the video, the words, the melody. Everything. 


And I love this song/interpretation too. So much talent! 


French sounds so cool when these people sing!
Definitely LOVE! 

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post