Love my job! Want to join?


Do you know that feeling in the morning when you woke up to go to work, but you don’t want to because you totally dislike your job?
Yeah... I don’t!
Seriously. I love my job, I love my colleagues, I love my boss, I love where “my company's" offices are situated, I love my work hours… In one short phrase: I love everything about my job. 
How many people could say that? 
Let’s be honest, not many. 
"In your face!":p
I am sorry, I shouldn't be like that, but it's how I feel. :d
I don't go to work just to pay my bills, rent, council taxes, dresses, shoes, more shoes... - I am a woman, what do you expect?Shoes are never enough! :p - I go to work because I really enjoy it.

The best environment you could work in, a marvellous world in an office. 
What?! (you might think: "she's crazy". You're right, :p, but this is not the case.) 
Well, my colleagues come from all over the world and speak various languages. Every single one has a different background, divergent visions of the world and their stories are absolutely amazing.
A mosaic of languages, nationalities, cultures, personalities and characters.
I call this the 8th wonder because I am utterly fascinated by human behaviour.

I don't know if all my colleagues feel the same, I can't speak in their name, but I am enjoying very much my working hours in this company. 
There might be things that people don't like about their jobs, nothing is perfect. We always have a complaint about everything....
But what is perfection? Does that even exist?! 
Perfection is subjective, as is happiness, beauty and many other things. If you think that something (or someone) is perfect, then it is.

Now, what's my awesome job all about?
Hmmm... I can't actually release this information 'cause I would have to kill you and, frankly, my dear, it requires too much effort. :D

Kidding. I am a call quality analyst and my company, BPA quality, is looking to expand even more by hiring bilingual people ASAP. 
If you speak Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Hungarian, Dutch + English and want to give it a try, please leave a comment, write me a private email, or click on the Company's name to find more information. 

Phone number 01392 347358 (also in the link above), in case you are interested, and you are! Right?
Why's that?
To get to know me, of course. Why else?! :p

Why do you need to speak English? 
Again?! Because we are situated in England (Exeter/Devon), man! What do you think? Everybody speaks English... sort of. American English, British English, Australian English and all the variations, will do too. 



I can't wait to meet you, please ask about me: I am famous, everybody knows me (for my modesty, of course. :D).
Kidding, just call to ask about the career opportunities, THEN come looking for me. :D
I am always extremely happy when I get to know new people. Please do get in touch. 
The lovely people from HR would be thrilled to hear from you. Take a chance, you never know.
**
If you appreciated it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading, follow me on Amazon.
Thank you. 
See you soon, amazing human being.

20 Comments

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

  1. I work with Cristina & she is 100% right about everything she says. It is the best place I have ever worked & everyone is amazing & lovely. Cristina is amazing too (but that goes without saying ;P )
    Seriously though, if you're looking for a job that you will enjoy waking up to go to then apply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure who you are, but thank you for supporting my statements and for the nice words. See you on Tuesday then. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. This is a brilliant post and if I had a company, I would want to "steal" you from them. I hope they know how lucky they are to have you. We need more passionate people like you. Thanks for such a different post. By the way: Were you paid to write all these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will abstain from commenting on your first question, for now at least. I'll answer to the last one though: I wasn't paid, promise.

      Delete
  3. There is no such a thing like loving the go to work.. unless you're an alien. I just want to go to Ibiza and live on a beach forever. Of course you were paid please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, I have to disagree, if that's ok with you. There are people who like to go to work and are called: workaholics. :) I wasn't, mate, but how could I prove that?

      Delete
  4. Lies. As above. It's only advertising. I bet you don't even have a job. Well written though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pfff... "So much negativity in these comments... ." Quote stolen from X Factor. :D I like divergent opinions though, as long as they are reasonable and respectful. No lies, I do have a job and this was written from my initiative. I've almost been denied when I asked if I could write it or not. Waited for a while for the green light. But, again, it's my word against these allegations. Your choice what to believe.

      Delete
  5. Excellent writing! Very convincing. You should offer your great skills to companies around the world. You'd make good money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing is my dream, but I am not sure I am that good. Thank you though,It helps my confidence.

      Delete
  6. Nobody likes to work, it's a fact!! :P I wish one day I could find my dream job. Great article, you should write for a big paper, or books... Yeah, you should write books.. Definitely. I promise I'll read them if they're cheap :)) kidding... You're amazing, keep it this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :p No comment. Do you know what you'd like to do? I hope I finish what I've started and I promise you'll have them for free with a dedication on it. As serious writers do. :D Thanks.

      Delete
  7. Very nice! I wish I can say this about my job...in fact, I'll go right now to look for "perfect jobs" on google :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why in Google? Why not in here? You advertise the browser, right? Work for them? Kidding. :p Thanks.

      Delete
  8. Very well written and so enthusiastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to congratulate you for that... you're a special person and a hard worker. Good luck with your job. Never loose the passion you work with. CA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting article... I mean, there are really shitty jobs out there, but I'm glad that there are enjoyable work places and jobs, and the way you expose your experience and love you have for this job, makes everyone with this language skills want to have a piece of it. Nice article, proud to be your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are indeed and many of us are forced to do them... we need money to live, unfortunately. Thanks. That's really sweet of you to say. Now: How much do I owe you? :D

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post