Ten Years in Italy - My 2nd Memoir is Live!

Dear readers,

Some of you asked me several times when is my next book coming out.
Well, I just published another fragment of my biography on Amazon (click and it will bring you there).

It is 90 pages long (quite thin and short), it will take you a few hours to read it.

This time I didn’t rush the process. In fact, I spent more than 16 hours to make the eBook look professional.
After my first experiment that left several scars on my confidence, I decided to give up eating for three months and invest some money in a couple of grammar and spelling software.
Kidding, were just two weeks.

However, the most important fact is that I had qualified proofreading.
Now you can’t blame my grammar if you don’t like my story. Hmm… On a second thought, I’m not sure I’m happy with that. Anyway, what is done is done. Let’s move on.

I know that some of you expected this moment for a very long time, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience.

The memoir is once again, a story of survival. Ha, ha. You didn’t expect a romance, did you?
For that, you have to wait for another month.

By the way, this book is going to be in paperback too. Probably tomorrow. I'm still working on it.

My Italian friends, please, don’t burn my house down, it’s not actually mine. Plus, Exeter had enough fires in the last period, have mercy.

Okay, now comes the hardest part where I ask for a huge favour.

I NEED reviews. If you don’t know what to write in the review read this.

You don’t have to write hundreds of words, just a few, the positive ones, of course.
Seriously now, I really, really, REALLY need your help.


And now here is the bribery. When the next book comes out, in which I have invested not only two years of hard work, but also quite a large sum of money, I’ll invite everyone to a launch party.

Let’s get naked, mates!
Tell me you didn’t miss hearing that… Come on, admit it… Pinocchio nose!!!

I am exhausted, people. Exhausted. 

P.S. I will have to delete my UK author profile because the reviews don't come up on the Amazon.com. Such a shame really because my best reviews will disappear at the same time. :((((((

Martin and Simone, I am truly sorry. Please know that your kind words gave me the courage to move on. I will always be grateful. 

Update on 1st of June 2017 - It appears that I can't actually delete any of my UK, IT, CA accounts. Don't ask why, I don't know.

**
If you appreciated, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading follow me on Amazon.
Thank you. 
See you soon, amazing human being.


Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post